Cloud Assessment Services
Optimize your Cloud Journey with a fail-proof strategy and robust security
No matter where you might be in your digital transformation journey, one thing is clear, cloud migrations and management can quickly turn into a nightmare without professional support. Red8’s Cloud Assessments will help you understand the current state of your infrastructure, along with the best practices to achieve maximum security and return on investment.
What is a Cloud Assessment?
Red8’s Cloud Assessments comprehensively analyze your current cloud infrastructure. Whether you want to migrate some or all of your infrastructure, cloud assessments helps us understand an organization’s resources and IT environment to determine if it can achieve seamless cloud migration.
The Key Benefits of Cloud Assessments for Your Business
- Reduction of Costs: Red8 helps businesses achieve a 73% average savings on yearly cloud spend, and a 90% reduction of Kubernetes deployment costs.
- Productivity Improvements: When you optimize cloud infrastructure to your specific needs, you can boost productivity and accelerate workflows.
- Operations Optimization: Red8 will optimize operational efficiency and leverage automation in managed services.
- Cloud migration Risk Assessment: Red8’s cloud migration experts will analyze authentication, encryption, and access controls. We will evaluate security protocols and check if the cloud vendor is agile enough for scaling.
- Control and Track Data Migration: Track data migration closely and carefully and make improvements during the process.
Red8’s Cloud Assessment Stages
Successful cloud migration and management exercises start with a comprehensive evaluation. The Cloud Assessment aims to explore costs and risks, migration, and optimization opportunities for your organization.
Define Cloud Strategy
Red8’s cloud strategy is based on your primary requirements and the definition of expected results.
Control and Track Data Migration
Track data migration closely and carefully and make improvements during the process.
The cloud migration and management plan will be based on specified expectations. The plan is created based on the expected business results.
Leverage best practices to continuously manage and maintain the cloud solution.
Both cloud and local data will be tested and run to ascertain cloud readiness.
Cloud migration Risk Assessment
Red8’s cloud migration experts will analyze authentication, encryption, and access controls. We will evaluate security protocols and check if the cloud vendor is agile enough for scaling.
Optimize Your Cloud for Growth and Success
Why IT Managed Services is the Key to Unlocking Business Growth
Improving operations, reducing costs, and staying ahead of the competition remain top priorities for businesses today. At the same time, a company’s IT strategy and capabilities are increasingly critical to its overall success. Given this confluence, it’s no surprise...
3 Tech Trends Our Engineers Are Keeping Tabs On
At Red8, we surround ourselves with incredibly talented, well-rounded, and innovative engineers who continue to educate themselves as new trends emerge. We consult externally to provide a service, but we consult internally with each other to stay at the top of our...
Six Business Benefits of Virtual Data Centers
What is Virtualization? In order to understand what a virtual data center is we need to first discuss what virtualization is. Virtualization is the practice of creating logical abstraction between the software functionality and the underlying hardware resources....